Google

Monday, August 5, 2013

EFT Ho'oponopono Tap Ho'oponopono EFT Tapping with Tony-Guy Parker @ The Healing Arts Studio

EFT Ho'oponopono Tap - Ho'oponopono & EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) Tapping with Tony-Guy Parker @ The Healing Arts Studio Tues. 07/30/13.

Tony-Guy Parker leads the weekly EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) Prosperity Circle through an Introduction to EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) and the EFT Ho'oponopono Tap. The EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) & Law of Attraction Prosperity Circle  meets @ 7:30pm every Tuesday night @ the Healing Arts Studio @ 75 Broadway, Newburgh, NY. Suggested donation $20 (No-one is turned away due to lack of funds.). Please feel free to call Tony-Guy Parker for more details.

Here's how it goes:

I'm sorry
Please forgive me
I forgive you
I forgive myself
Thank you
I love you

Call Tony-Guy @ 845-706-2183 for a Free complimentary EFT "Stress Buster" Session via telephone or Skype.

No comments:

Post a Comment